Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Roadtrip to North Dakota.






3rd week of our vacation we went to our 3rd long Road trip. 
I was  still so excited just like when we just left NC.
Especially we are going to a wedding and we are going to see the rest of hubby's family.



We went to a Overnight drive, I can't imagine how hubby did  it.
But he did so good.
Even though sometimes no one can stay up with him.

I'm in love with this sparkling water.
This was actually the start of me being addicted to any sparkling water.
This was so goo
d.

The drive was 14 hours from Iowa,
Hubby never drove this long.
We usually stop but since we are not alone we had to keep going.
It was worth it
.

Got hungry at 2 am, Since we didn't really eat anything for dinner.
I decided to just grab food at one of our stop at gas station.
It was okay..
I'm not really a fan of cold food.

We were so glad when the sun came up.
North Dakota is Beautiful.

We got to North Dakota at 7 am, I have never been this tired ever.
I couldn't imagine how tired hubby is.
 He even stayed up all day.. And I, took a nap. haha!


I felt so refreshed after that nap. Everybody was drinking so I decided to join.

This Champagne was so good.


Okay, I couldn't decide which one to drink first. 
So I had two at the same time.. haha!

I stick to champagne after this wine though with our dinner.
It was a great day.
Excited for wedding festivities!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment