Saturday, July 25, 2015

Going home!





It was an amazing vacation.
I'm sad but also excited to come home.



We left Iowa early morning.
It was 2 days travel to North Carolina, 19 hours drive.
I'm so glad the weather is perfect this time. 
No rain, and it was so nice out.


 

I found this awesome Filipino store in Iowa which I found
a lot of filipino stuff, So I got so many Filipino snacks for the trip.


After driving all day we decided to start to look for places to stay.
We didn't get to find one til like 10 pm though.




It was getting so dark and the closest hotel we found was in West Virginia.


The hotel was so nice,
We got settled in at 11 pm.


We didn't have a lot of choice so we just got food from fast food.
It was too late for me to have a greasy burger so I ordered this salad.
I didn't like the blue cheese, So I skipped it.
Other than that it was good.



The next day before we got ready to leave me and little man went for a walk around the hotel.
They have nice swimming pool I just don't like that you need codes other than your hotel key
to go to rooms. 
I didn't know the codes. So I just went back to the room.



I almost thought about staying longer, But I was so ready to go home too.


So we just had a little breakfast then head out.


There's something about bridges that i love love so much.


They look so much cooler in person.




Quick stop to get some fresh air.
Then by 3 pm we got home.

This is definitely one of the best vacation.
I'm so grateful.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment