Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wedding.







I slept so good, The bed of this hotel was the best.
I think little man did too.



We woke up early to have breakfast with the family.
They went to the farm after that and I had to skip.
I was starting not to feel good.
I think It's just because of the weather.

We got ready by lunch and made it at the church early.
They decided to do pictures before the wedding. 


I love this dress that hubby picked for me.
Little man wasn't in the mood for a lot of pictures.
I kind of feel the same way. (which is weird)




Of course, I can't look nice all day. (mommy problems)


The ceremony was short and sweet.


I love the dress of the bride. 
She looked gorgeous, I love her color choice too.




After the ceremony we went straight to the reception.
It wasn't that far, which was good.



The reception is simple and gorgeous.
Hubby and his brother did so good with putting the lights,
It puts much difference in the room.


The food was good too, My favorite was the mashed potatoes. 
I never had mashed potatoes that good.





My favorite part!
Dancing..


It was a great night.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment