Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Trying to stay on track.


Working out is a big thing for me, 
Some days it has a big effect how my day is going to be.

Some people telling me I workout too much, or that I don't need to do it.
I don't like hearing that all the time.
Do you have to be fat before you can workout?
Or do you have to hate your body before you can start?

I workout because it makes me happy.
It makes me feel good about myself.
Now that we are on vacation I'm so happy that I've been getting a chance to go 
to the gym. 


 Mother in-law is a member of this gym in town, It's a new gym in Indianola.


I never really try Treadmill before I usually use our Elliptical at home, And now I'm really loving 
running on a treadmill. 
It's kind of exciting.
I use Elliptical at home 4 days a week everyday, And it definitely feels boring sometimes.
So I'm glad to able to try something new.


I've been running 2 miles for 30 minutes every time we go.
We've been going everyday since we got here, Really early.
Which I like so much so I don't get lazy in the middle of the day.


...And been working out my legs. I never do!
I know I need to work on it. lol


And of course, There's no way I will not stretch or do any handstands.





Later that day we went to the Park.
It was a great day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment