Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Workout and Mongolian Food.



It felt so good to have a lazy day all day yesterday.
Chicago was so fun. I miss it already.


Woke up early Friday to get my workout on with Mother In-law.
I love working out early, I know I'm suppose to just rest and not workout since we're on a vacation, But I feel so good working out at least every other day.

Went for a 30 minute run, stretch and work out my legs.
I'm still definitely gaining weight, But feels I feel great.




Later that day, We went to the mall and had Dinner at HuHot.
I missed this restaurant, This is like Mongolian restaurant in Goldsboro But much better. (Empire Fire Mongolian Grill ) 
I wish they have this somewhere near in NC.


Their selections is much better. Especially the sauces. 
You can make your own.

It was a great day.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment