Thursday, July 2, 2015

Gateway Arch (St. Louis)


After checking in to the Hotel, We left our bags and leave.
It took us a little bit to find a shuttle to go to the arch since they are doing some
construction and we decided to just walk.

But I liked it because I got to see a lot of things, Explore St. Louis a little bit. 


It was raining all day before we got to there, so some places was flooded, 
good thing the rain stopped when we got there.



I loved these Horse carriages that's all over downtown.
I would love to try that one day, on a special day.






After a little bit of traffic and walking we finally got to the arch.


Gateway Arch is a 630-foot monument that is built in stainless steel.
It's built as a monument to the westward expansion of the united states.

I still cannot believe I got to go there, I recommend going if you are in the City.




We decided to go all the way to the top, We didn't expect that it will take us so long to get on the top
But I'm so glad we did, It was such an amazing experience.
I heard a lot of things about the ride in the capsule, I thought it wasn't that bad.
It was worth seeing the city from the top.



I think little man loved it.
He was such a good boy the whole time.



You will see the Busch stadium, St. Louis skyline and of course you have to look all
the way down..
If you are afraid of heights, It's probably not a good idea to go. 
But It's worth doing it at least once.


xo




No comments:

Post a Comment