Saturday, July 4, 2015

Made it to Iowa!


After 6 hours of driving from St. Louis, We finally made it to Iowa.
Hubby's Hometown.
It has been 2 years since our last visit. 
I stayed here for a little bit too while I was pregnant, So this town feels like home for me.

I'm so happy that we get to visit this year.



Fourth of July was the next day so before going to bed I made some Lumpia.
I've been making a lot of Lumpia in North Carolina so I don't mind making it all the time.



It was a great time.
We did some games. Had some good food.
The only food I made was Lumpia the rest Mother In-law made it.
It was so good (I forgot to take a picture of it)



...And fireworks!




I love spending Special Occasions with family, It's usually just us at home
most of the time.


How was your Fourth of July?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment