Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Chicago: Deep dish pizza experience and a walk.





After leaving the park,( Chicago Day 1 )We drove 20 minutes to the hotel. 
It was actually a good drive, I was so worried that we would get stuck in traffic, 
And the view was awesome. 

We found the hotel before we left Iowa, Good thing we did that.
Feels like everything in Chicago  are expensive.
The hotel we found was not the best we ever stayed at.
It's like the same rate of the hotel we stayed at in Virginia and it was huge,
And this one in Chicago..
I felt Claustrophopic.



..But I kind of like the style of it, It's like old style hotel. 


Maybe It is really old.. haha!



Anyways.. After we got settled it, Got changed and had dinner.
Thank goodness for yelp. 
I found this restaurant called "Giordano's" 
I think It's one of the best Chicago style pizza resturant around.






And all I can say is that It's the best pizza I've ever had. 
All you need is one.. or maybe two and you will be stuffed.






After that we went for a walk and went to the game.( Chicago Cubs Game )
I loved the style of these apartments, Even though they looked so tiny.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment