Thursday, July 23, 2015

Made it back in Iowa and Iowa Cubs game.


I had a blast in South Dakota, It was really really fun.
It was great to see family too.
We did our 14 hours drive back to Iowa, It was so much better than our trip going there.



I'm in love with these windmills. They are a bunch of them on this side.


We had a full day of relaxing when we got back.
I was so glad to have a chance to go to the gym, get our stuff ready for our trip back to North Carolina and relax.



Before going to the Iowa cubs game, We went to B-Bop's for lunch.
Hubby kept telling me about this a long time ago.
He was right this joint is really good.
Their burger is definitely greasy but It's worth it.


It was definitely hot the time of the game.
I had to leave sometimes so little one won't get burned.
But it was really fun!






Iowa cubs lost but they did so good.
Would definitely watch them again.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment