Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hitting the Road


Hi everyone, It has been a while since i posted. 
I need to do a lot of catching up, and i can finally do that today since we are
having a lazy day.



We are on vacation for 3 weeks, I am so blessed to be able to travel like this.
This is a dream come true to me.
I love travelling and if I can do this a lot, I would.

On our first day travelling, We planned on just driving all day and stopping somewhere
to stay for the night.
And going to our first destination when we wake up in the morning.



Little man did so good on our first day, I planned this trip so much 
and I'm loving it that it's working out well.
We bought him this Snack/Eat Travel tray.
We bought it on Amazon and it's one of the best purchase i did from that site.
It is a must have on a long road trip like we are doing.
I highly recommend it,





Silly boy, I love him to pieces.




This is the second time we did a Road trip like this.
But this time is definitely better.


I planned on eating light on this trip, Not being able to move/stretch, and eating so much is not a good combination for me.

So for snacks I had some trail mix and coffee. 
I get headaches now when I don't drink coffee which is bad.


We did a pit stop at Virginia Welcome Center.
It was fun!


West Virginia is such a beautiful place. 
I hope one day we would be able to go there and just explore.


Some of our highlights on our drive.
There wasn't that much but I enjoyed it.





It rained really bad on our way to Indiana.
It was kind of scary.



We finally decided to stop and find a place to stay for the night in Indiana.


..And finally eat something good.
I was really in the mood for something light, And I was so ready to sleep.


Great day so far!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment