Monday, July 6, 2015

Cheesecake Factory.


After having a lazy day, We decided to get out of the house the next day
and do something.
We went to a mall in Des moines, It's actually one of my favorite mall
because most of my favorite shop is there.


And I love it that they have Cheesecake factory.


For appetizer, We had Nachos. 
It was one of the best I had.
Their homemade Chips make this so good.


Little man had pizza, like always he didn't eat that much.


Hubby had this burger called Mac and cheese Burger, Sounds so interesting right?
It was okay. It was really cheesy!



..And I had Kobe burger, It was really good.
It taste a little sweet which I like so much!


We couldn't eat dessert while we are there but we made sure we are taking home some
It was definitely hard deciding which ones to get.


I had the Chris' Outrageous cheesecake
It's layers of moist chocolate cake, chewy brownie, toasted coconut-pecan 
frosting and creamy chocolate chip coconut cheesecake.


Yup, It was really good!
Which one is your favorite?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment