Friday, July 24, 2015

Indianola County Fair.





We only had one day left til' we leave and go back home, I felt so sad and also ready
to go home and go back to my routine.

We didn't waste our last day in Iowa, I'm so glad that the fair started.
I love love fair, One of the things i love about it is food! Yup!




I have been wanting to try this, I know it's not good for you.
But it's good to try at least once, I've tried Funnel cake for the first time before so today 
I tried Fried Twinkies, Hubby had Fried snickers. 
This Fried Twinkie was really really good, I had a bite what hubby had and I thought 
it was too sweet. 
(Mission accomplished!)
We also had pulled pork sandwich and it was really good too!





 I love how much animals they had at this fair, Compare it to the ones i went to in North Carolina.
Of course, It's Iowa what should I expect right?
There's a lot of beautiful horses and the sheeps are cute!



..And some of these awesome handmade crafts that they sell there.. 



Little man tried Pony riding for the first time and he loved it!
I never thought he would stay there or even get on it.
I love being to witness his "Firsts" 




It was so cute when they gave him this badge, So so cute!



 After that I had Rootbeer float and walk a little bit more.
We had to leave to get ready for our dinner tonight.
It was a great last day in Iowa. 
I can't wait for our next visit here again.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment