Monday, July 20, 2015

Mount Rushmore National Memorial, South Dakota.





I had an awesome day in Mount Rushmore.
I definitely learned a lot about Mount Rushmore, And I'm amazed about everything.


We went there first day in the morning, We were expecting that there won't be much people
since it was a Monday, But wow.. It was like weekend. 
There was so many tourists there.


Mount Rushmore features 60- foot sculptures of the heads of four United states president.
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
More info ( Here )

As everybody knows Mount Rushmore has became an iconic symbol of United States.
And I definitely understand why, when I got there.

It was AMAZING.




It was almost hard to get good pictures that time.
Because of all of the people that was there.
But I'm glad I still got to take some.



This is one of those places, That you definitely have to go and see it yourself.
I still cannot believe I got to go.





There is also museum inside, So you can understand the history of it more.



And some of the stuff they used.





We also watched a documentary of it that probably took 10 minutes or so. 
And it was definitely interesting to know everything about it.



This was their original idea but they didn't get to finish it. 
Gutzon Borglum died before it gone done so his son took over.



It was a great day of learning with the family.
I love days like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment