Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Made it to illinois!


After having breakfast at the hotel we left and head to Illinois.
There was only 3 hours drive left for the day, So it feels good to not hurry 
and worry about time.


I was a little worried about the weather.
We planned to do so many things.
I'm really hoping the weather won't ruin it.




We got to Illinois just after lunch time.
Hubby's dad asked if we want to try this place that has good food.
I'm so glad we did.
The place called is Homeplate. It's just a small family restaurant that has
amazing food!
Like really, I never had Philly cheesesteak this good!



After lunch, Hubby's step-mom did a little tour in their town.



Hubby was so tired, but he is a go with the flow person, 
that is one of the things I love about him.








I'm In love with this bridge
I tried to create a romantic pose but I can't stop laughing.
So this is the best shot we have.

I had a chance to do a lot of yoga pics too that I collect.
So it was a blast!



For dinner. Father in-law made this awesome meal.
It has rice, so I couldn't ask for anything better for that moment. haha!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment