Friday, July 31, 2015

Blueberry-Banana Smoothie



Hi everyone! 
I hope you all had a great week and ready for the weekend!
It has been almost a week since we got back from vacation.

I'm still trying to get back my energy for working out, 
It's really good to get a break sometimes, but It's also hard to get back 
Haven't been feeling motivated, I feel so stiff, I feel so sore all the time.

(We just got back.. We just got back.. Don't stress about it.)
The words I keep telling myself.


But, I'm ready to start over again. and I'm not giving up.



Anyways, On a good note.
I've been feeling good with my eating. 
It's hard to explain but I'm just glad that I don't feel hungry all the time anymore.

For breakfast today I made this delicious smoothie.
It's a little bit different with other smoothies I made before. 
I used coconut water instead of water. 
I used just honey, I usually add a little big of stevia sometimes. But I tried not to add that today.
..And added more frozen bananas for thickness.
It was so good and filling!



Blueberry-Banana Smoothie 

Ingredients:

3 Frozen Bananas
1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Cup frozen blueberries
1 Cup coconut water.

Directions:

Toss everything in the blender and blend until smooth. 



Yum!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment