Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Windy City, Chicago.




I had the best 2 days of my life in Chicago, 
It was an amazing quick visit. 


We left Iowa early, and got to Chicago after lunch.
It was a 6 hours drive, So it wasn't that bad compare to other drives we did 
for this trip.




I fell in love in this City right away,
Maybe it's because I'm a City girl at heart. 
I grew up in a city, And living in NC makes me miss the city.
 The noise, The crowded places, The ambiance.
I loved it.


We pass the The loop, where all the tall buildings are.
I wanted to go to Willis tower, But with 2 days I decided to
go somewhere I really wanted to go first.






 Before checking in the Hotel.
We decided to stop by the Millennium Park.
Definitely the best park I've been too.



I expected it already, But I can't believe how much people were there.
I thought we'll never get to take a picture.





This part of the park is called "The Wrigley Square"



In front of it was all these tall buildings, 
Buildings everywhere..


The parking fee was a shock, It was really expensive for a not even 2 hour visit. 
But it was worth it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment