Saturday, September 27, 2014

Mongolian and bowling day.

 
 
Hello Everyone! I had a fun Saturday with my boys (like always). we decided to go bowling today.
 I was so excited because it's my little man's first time bowling.
We took him with us before when we went bowling but he wasn't really interested in playing.
 
 
Hubby is going to join a bowling tournament next week so its kind of like a practice for him too since he haven't played for a while.
 
 
Anyway, it was fun my first play I had a strike but for the rest of our game I didn't do good, I guess its just a beginners luck! haha I think little man did better than me!
 
 


After that we decided to have lunch at our favorite Mongolian restaurant. I have been craving for these for a while. I know it's not too healthy but its not like I eat it everyday.
 
 

 
 
I was so stuffed when we left that place! :)
 
 
xo -Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment