Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Breakfast

 
 
Happy Friday Everyone!
Don't you just love waking up knowing that it's Friday? haha
 
Hubby is having a busy day today so we don't have much time to do anything so I decided to make a special breakfast.
 
We haven't had pancakes for a while, I don't know for some reason i stopped craving for it, we used to have it every Friday.. like literally every Friday..
 
 
 
This is one of the fluffiest pancake I ever made and it's made from scratch! I can't wait to share you my other pancake creations!
 
 
 
 

Ingredients:
(Makes 8 servings)
  • 1  1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 3 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
  • 1 egg
  • 1 3/4 cup of milk
  • 1 teaspoon Salt
  • 3 tablespoon of butter, melted
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
 
Directions:

  • In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
  • Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth
  • Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
  • Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
  • Brown both sides and serve hot.
 
 
-I spread peanut butter on each pancake and put some sliced bananas on top of it (I swear they are the best!)
 
 
 
 
 
 I made Blueberry smoothies with my breakfast too! they were so good!
 
 
Ingredients:
 
  • 1 Cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 1 Cup milk
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 Cup of ice (less or more depends on your liking)
  • 2 packets of stevia (optional)
 
 
Directions
 
 



Blend it all together until creamy and smooth

          Enjoy! :)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment