Friday, September 19, 2014

Trying out restaurants: McCall's BBQ and Seafood restaurant

 
 
 
 
 
So grateful for another beautiful day, I love waking up to days like these. it felt like it was Saturday already and I'm glad it's not.
 
Started my day with a quick Skype with my mom. I love talking to them so much, it makes me feel like I'm not so far.
 

 
 
 
After our quick talk me and hubby decided to eat out for lunch. Another reason why I  love Friday's because sometimes he doesn't have to go to work till later that day.
 
 
 
 
We decided to try McCall's. It's a BBQ and seafood restaurant and of course we tried the buffet.
I like variety when I eat sometimes.
 
I had a little bit of everything and I think this restaurant is one of the best BBQ restaurants I've been too. they were a little busy because it was lunch time but that's okay. I would go back again. :)
 
After that we head home and watch movies. it was a great day! :)
 
XO-Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment