Saturday, September 12, 2015

Weekend Things: Lots of Drinking.







This weekend was really eventful, I think I enjoyed it too much.
It's okay to have those kind of weekend sometimes right?


We woke up early Saturday, Perfect time to stop by at Starbucks and have my 
first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season. 
It was also my first pumpkin flavored coffee from Starbucks.
It was soooo good! 


Later that day, We went to my friend's Birthday.


I love this Fruit decoration that her husband made.
I love fruits so all I'm thinking about is eat of it! 


She cooked a lot of good Filipino dishes, I was so excited seeing all of this.

Caldereta

Pancit

Filipino-Style Spaghetti



Of course, I have to try a little bit of everything.
It was delicious!


We had some drinks, and some of her friends came over.
It was great to hangout with other Filipino's.



The next day, We went to visit our friend that just had their baby.
Hubby also planned to meet up with his other friend to watch Football.

The baby was so cute, reminds me of how small my baby boy was.
Feels like it was just yesterday.


Everybody brought food, Hubby made wings and I wanted some fruits so we picked up some
Fruit platter.

Like always, I had a little bit of everything.
so good!


We went home after the Panthers game.
They won, and that's good or else these guys are going to end the day pissed. haha!


When we got home, I decided to have a drink with these chips that we 
saw at the store.
Lays have different flavors all the time.
This was so good!




I know drinking is bad for you, But having few sometimes won't hurt.

Hope you had a good weekend.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment