Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekend Things: Last weekend of Summer.



Feels like days are going really fast, And because it's fast 
you have to keep up too..

But, I like to try to do things that makes everything slower.
Like doing nothing at all..
Just sitting down and enjoying the time I have in front of me.


I was so sore Friday afternoon, But I'm glad I decided to do something that night.
Well, Hubby forced me.. 
I usually don't feel like doing anything on friday nights.

Anyways.. we went played BINGO
It was good! Of course, I didn't win. haha!

Saturday, We had a great day at the beach ( Atlantic Beach, North Carolina )


..Then had a seafood dinner ( Sammy's Seafood house and Oyster bar )



Later that night, we had friends over and had some few drinks.
It was great catching up with friends.

The next day, My plan changed so I just stay home with my boys.
For dinner we just had some fast food.
I had to do meal prep so I didn't feel like cooking all day.



I tried this Pulled pork cheese fries for the first time, It was so good!

I hope you are a having a good week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment