Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekend Things: Baking day and Super Lunar Eclipse





My weekend was not as eventful when hubby is not working.
He had to work so I had to plan something to do without him.

So Saturday I decided to come over to my friends house.
It was raining all day.
Staying on bed and watching movie would have been a good idea too,
But its so good I decided to get out of the house.


Her husband loves to hunt so they have couple of these.
The first time I get to touch and get closer to these things and I find it amazing.



And these..
These are real fish!
You all probably have seen one of these already.



Anyways, Like most of the times we hangout together.
We baked.
And this is probably on the top of the best Desserts she made.
I picked it and Found the recipe here ( Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Cake )
This is honestly really good.
So moist, It wasn't too rich in my opinion.
Cake and Cheesecake together is perfect.




Took this using my phone.
It was so good!


Sunday was such a lazy day for me.
We were suppose to go out for dinner, But I changed my mind and picked eating Pizza at
home instead.

Then, that night
I watched the Rare Super Lunar Eclipse.
I didn't get to watch when it became red because of the clouds.
But watching this is really awesome.


Seeing things like these  through your eyes is the best, Than seeing pictures somewhere.
It started at 8 and by 11 PM it was gone,

Totally worth staying up for.

I used my Nikon Camera, It works good as a Telescope too since I don't have one.
I zoomed it and I can see it perfectly. 
Using a regular phone doesn't work. It just turns out really bright like this.




But Isn't so awesome how big it is?
Crazy!!!
I was so amazed.




Did you get to see it?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment