Saturday, September 5, 2015

Game Day lunch at Applebee's






We had to change our plans last Saturday because of the weather, 
I hate it when we can't make up our mind right away because the weather might change,
So we just cancelled what we planned doing and just stay at home.

I was okay with it.
Instead of staying home all day though, We at least had dinner out.
Good thing it didn't rain till later that day.

Applebee's got me on their commercial!
Their commercial made me want to go right away. 
Their burgers looked soo good!


I started off with Margarita.
And we shared some wings with Asian chili flavor, 
I've been loving Asian chili flavor so far with wings, It has the perfect amount of spicy and sweet.


Among all of the good flavors of Burgers, I decided to try thia All day Brunch Burgers.
It has Bacon, Hashbrowns and egg.
It was one of the best burgers I've tasted.

Little man had a mini burger too, I was so surprise when he ate baby carrots the other day!
So i decided to give it to him more.


Hubby had this burger that had a lot of Jalapenos. (Of course)
He is a fan of anything Spicy.



Oh the fries is unlimited, Isn't that awesome? 


After that we head home and watched Missouri tigers played against Red hawks!



It was a good relaxing day.

How was your Labor day weekend?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment