Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili



I didn't need to do meal prepping last Sunday.
Its good to have something different.
Something fresh for dinner. Reheating food all the time gets a little boring
That's why this couple of weeks I've been cooking new meals every 2 days.

It's been rainy these days, I don't even remember the last time I've seen the sun.
Cloudy, gloomy days makes me so sad..
I can't wait for the weather to get better.

When I woke up Monday, I decided to make something creamy and soupy.
Since its Fall all I can think about is make Chili, or anything Pumpkin.
I want to make a pumpkin dessert soon, But first I decided to make this.
It was definitely a keeper.
I highly recommend this Recipe!


It's one of the easiest Crockpot Recipe I've ever made. 
There's no way you will mess it up!
Just make sure you are patient enough to keep the Crockpot close! :)

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
( Crockpot )


Ingredients:
  • 4 Chicken breasts
  • 1 Can Rotel tomatoes
  • 1 Can Corn kernels, do not drain
  • 1 Can Black Beans, Drained and rinsed
  • 1 Package, Ranch dressing mix
  • 1 Tsp Cumin
  • 1 Tsp Chili powder
  • 1 Tsp Onion powder
  • 1 8 oz Cream cheese

Directions:
  • Put the chicken in the crock pot 
  • Top with tomatoes,corn, the drained beans.
  • Add the Ranch dressing, cumin,onion powder and chili powder
  • Stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
  • Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring once or twice to blend in the cheese.
  • Shred the chicken into large pieces and serve over rice.

Can also serve in tortillas or taco shells
or as a dip.

Enjoy!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment