Thursday, October 1, 2015

Nutella Stuffed Pancakes




I can't remember the last time I made Pancakes, We used to have it every Friday.
But I think the whole Summer I never had any Pancakes. 
But last night I craved for it, Maybe its a fall/winter kind of food for me?
 so I decided to make it.
Me and my Husband have a really different taste with food.
I like fruity pancakes, 
and him.. He loves anything with meat.
So since I haven't made this I decided to make something different for both of us.
I made this for me and I made him the Sausage Pancakes I made him before. (Sausage Pancakes )
We love having Scrambled eggs with Spam too so I made that too.
It was an amazing Breakfast!

Nutella Stuffed Pancakes 


Ingredients:
  • 2 Cups all purpose flour
  • 2 Tbsp. Baking powder
  • 1 Tsp. Salt
  • 3 Tbsp. Sugar
  • 1 3/4 Cup Milk
  • 2 Eggs beate
  • 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla extract
  • Nutella (make sure that it is soft and creamy)
  • Strawberries or Bananas for toppings

Directions:
  • In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl, mix together butter, beaten eggs, and vanilla.
  • Gradually add the flour the liquid mixture. Stir gently with a whisk (Don't over mix)
  • Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
  • Heat a griddle on medium high heat.
  • When griddle is ready add 1/4 Cup of batter onto the griddle.
  • After a minute or so add 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. of Nutella to the center of the pancakes.
  • Use a knife to gently spread Nutella out a little.
  • Cover the butter with about 2 Tbsp. of batter or enough to cover up the Nutella.
  • When bubbles for on the top of the pancake and underside is golden, Gently flip it over and cook the other side.
  • Place on a plate and make the rest of the pancakes.
  • Serve warm topped with fresh strawberries or bananas.




No comments:

Post a Comment