Monday, October 5, 2015

Dreams do come true...



For the last couple of months.. Or let say for a while now.
Every time I look at the clock anywhere, This is the time I always see.
I don't wait for it. It just always happens that every time I look, It's the same time.
I find it weird so if I remember it, I would take a snapchat every time I see it.

They said, If you see this.
Make a wish.

I did. I always make a wish.

But.. It's also true that Wishes or Dreams don't work unless you do.

When you do them both, it will definitely happen..

I'm beyond grateful for everything.

My dream has came true and its just the beginning.
Life can make you want to give up or walk away; 
Sometimes it gives you the strength to appreciate when you get your 
wish.

So don't give up.
You are almost there.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment