Saturday, October 17, 2015

Spooky Boo Brownies





Last Saturday I went to a Halloween party,
It was fun! 
My second time dressing up for halloween here in the U.S.

Before going to the party, I had to make a halloween themed dish.
I usually feel pressured, stressed..
When I have to make something good for an occasion, Especially that they will judge this!
But..I'm so glad it turned out good!


I looked everywhere to find the perfect dish/dessert to make 
I was going to make an appetizer but since a friend of mine will make something similar to it
I decided to just make a dessert.

Found this on Betty Crocker site!! Recipe ( Here )

This was so easy!
I got nervous a little bit because the recipe calls for Frosting, 
I read the reviews that the frosting didn't work, Some tried white chocolate chips.
...And that didn't work for me either!
So i had to get really creative!
Whew! So glad it did.

Spooky Boo Brownies

Ingredients:
  • 1 Box Betty crocker Brownie Mix
  • Water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on brownie mix box
  • 16 Large Marshmallows
  • Black decorating gel
  • Powdered sugar
  • Milk
Directions:
  • Bake Brownies according to the direction on the box.
  • Cool completely then cut into squares.
  • Mix powdered sugar in a bowl add 2 tbsp of milk. (Add more milk, or powdered sugar until you get the consistency you are looking for, not too thick or thin)
  • Top each brownie with 1 large marshmallow.
  • Spoon 1-2 tbsp. of frosting over each marshmallow to coat.
  • Let stand for about 30 minutes.
  • Use black gel to make eyes and mouths.


This was really easy!
Let me know what you think.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment