Saturday, October 17, 2015

Halloween Party



Had a great time at a Halloween party last Saturday.
The second time I'm dressing up for halloween, 
You can call it the first time since last year was a themed Halloween party.

I decided to dress up as a Roman Goddess.
I thought about trying to look different, But I just can't decide what.

So i just went with this.
..And I loved it.



Before going to the party I made this Halloween themed dessert.
Everybody brought a dish/dessert for the Food contest
I know this is not too special to win, But I'm glad that at least they liked it.


Everybody's dish are so awesome, this is one them that caught my eye.
what do you think??


My eyes are always bigger than my stomach, But I had a lot of deviled eggs. 
So good!


Lots of pictures!


 The party was for wives, It was so nice to meet new people.




There's also a table where you can make halloween crafts which I loved the most.
..But, I'm obviously not crafty..
But I'm still proud of what I made! haha!


I think little man had a great night too!

How was your weekend??
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment