Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend Things: A lot of Food!




 We had a busy weekend, A really eventful weekend.
I'm still in shock, Excited, Happy and Grateful.

This week is going to be a big week, So many things need to do.
Hopefully we will get to do it in time.

Anyways, This weekend has been great.
The weather still sucks. 
But looks like its about to get better soon, and that's what is Important.

Saturday we decided to have lunch at our favorite Mongolian Restaurant.
You probably saw one of my posts about this restaurant.
We only go twice a year. 
It's not the healthiest place, But it's really good!


 They have really good salad and fruit selection so I just decided to put everything I think is good.
It was okay :)

Little man, trying to eat with chopsticks. 
Hes the cutest.


...And of course, This!
aahh its so good. Yup I couldn't finish it!
I had to leave some room..


 For this...

Mint chocolate chip Ice cream..
My hubby doesn't like it!
I have such weird taste. haha!


Then Sunday, We decided to have american food.
Well, I made Filipino Style Spaghetti. 
Hubby asked me to make American style but... No, 
I'm sticking to my favorite.  


I made homemade Cheese sticks. 
It was so easy to make.
I just got a Pre-made Pizza Crust.
Preheat the oven to 425
Brush some melted butter on top of the crust.
Sprinkle some cheese on top. (Any grated cheese you prefer)
Then bake it for 10 minutes.



Let it cool off then cut with pizza cutter.
I love it! So easy.






Oh... Hubby found this amazing beer,
It's one of the best beer I've had!
Sucks, I can't have some right now.. haha!

So... I had non-alcoholic Rootbeer with dinner instead. haha! 



I'm ready for a nerve wracking, crazy, busy day tomorrow.. Wish me luck!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment