Saturday, October 24, 2015

Weekend Things: 70's Disco Halloween Party





Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
I had a great time spending time with friends last weekend.
Remember when we went to a Masquerade ball last year? ( Here )
Last year was not planned at all, 
I'm so glad we went last year because I met these great people that I got to see again
last weekend.
Last year's theme was a Masquerade ball.
This year was 70's/80's Disco party.
So everyone was wearing a 70's or 80's outfit.
Sounds fun right?
Well. it was really fun!



This year is different because there was a band.
I wish hubby is home so he could come too.
Hopefully next year he will be home!


I had to refuel before we started dancing!
The meatballs and wings was so good.



I got my outfit a week online, One of the things I don't like 
about getting stuff online is that there's a big possibility that it won't fit.
I had to fix it, But I'm glad it worked.





Aside from having Filipino friends around,
The band were singing a lot of 80's music.
It definitely made me miss home. 
But it put a smile on my face, It didn't made me sad. 

I'm just happy that even though I'm thousand miles away from motherland.
I felt like I'm home even just for a night.


I'm looking forward for another halloween party with these great people.
Maybe next time I can get drunk again? 
I had to skip on that this year. haha!


Are you going to dress up for halloween??
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment