Sunday, October 11, 2015

Eventful fun week!



This week has been the busiest ever! 
There's so many things that happened, I still can't believe its happening.
I wish i can share it to you guys what it is.
But for now, I want to share how my week went.



After having an appointment Monday.
Me and my friend stopped by at the store to pick up something,
I'm still deciding what my little man is going to be for halloween
Last year was horrible, He won't wear anything on his face so I had to try and see if he 
would let me put something on his face, Which he actually like this time.
Maybe I can get him something with face mask this year? (fingers cross)





After that we went to Starbucks to meet up with her friends.
It's so nice to meet new people.
I had some Caramel Mocha latte, the decaf ones.
It was my first time having decaf coffee, And its actually not too bad!




Little man had some new friends too. :)




The next day, I was so lazy that my food is not even picture worth it.
But my breakfast was delicious. 
I need to eat more like this!




 Friday, I had another appt.
After that my friend is doing a scavenger hunt so I went to join them.
I took pictures of them at the graveyard.
It's for the halloween party!



Later that night, We decided to have  a movie night.
We watched Insidious 3..
That movie is creepy!

Anyways, She made Homemade pizza and had some of this awesome dessert.
It was so good!
Her pizza was so good, I had to make sure I will remember what kind of crust she use.
I try to make homemade but ready mix ones are definitely easier.



I stayed home Saturday since it was raining all day.
I hope its not going to rain for a while, Because I'm really getting tired of it.

I made Baked sweet and sour chicken for dinner.
I haven't made this for a while! ( Recipe Here )


I found a new favorite flavor of sparkling water!
Oh, So I read more about the ingredient of this it says it has 3% juice and I thought
that is still not so bad as long as the other ingredients are all naturals.

They said to be careful when picking sparkling waters,
Make sure that the ingredients they use are good.
(Yes, I'm really addicted to sparkling waters) haha!





For tonight's dinner, I made this Filipino dish called Pancit, One of my favorite!
Since I'm eating by myself well, (not totally by myself)
I decided to make what I want.
...And I always pick asian food if I'm alone.


Now, I'm ready to snuggle with my baby and watch 
my Sunday t.v. shows.

I didn't get a chance this week..
But I will share Recipes soon!

How was your week?

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment