Friday, October 16, 2015

Lots of Baking kind of week.


This past few weeks has been the busiest I've ever been
It's a good thing, I like to do more things outside of the house when I'm alone.

It was finally a good weather the whole week last week.


I started Monday with this delicious smoothie.
Food aversion is really starting and I didn't like this Smoothie as much I did before.
But, I know its temporary and I'm not going to stop drinking it.
This is the perfect time to have more smoothies!

Recipe ( Here )





Later that day, I decided to make some Homemade rolls.
I was craving for some soft, fluffy, hot rolls! :)



Recipe ( Here )
I love how perfect these rolls turned out!
Yummy!



For dinner, I had this awesome Salad.
Sometimes the meal that is not picture perfect is the best.
I'm back on the salad kick these days.
I need more ideas for Salads.





 The next day, I came over to my friend's house 
to help her with her Cupcake orders.
I was so scared to mess it up.
But I'm proud to say that I'm part of making these.
It's going to be on the top of Cupcake that she's making.
We had to make these first before the cupcakes.


It was fun!
Learned a lot that day. :)


Friday, We went to get costume for the Halloween party we went to Saturday!
It was so hard to pick, But after an hour or so I made my decision to be a 
Roman goddess! Will post it soon!

After looking for costume we stopped by at the restaurant close the store we 
went to, It was Friday.. So, why not! I had a cheeseburger. 
So good! One of my favorite Burger joint!


After dinner, I finally got to try this!
I couldn't stop laughing.
If you had this, You know what I'm talking about.
We did the challenge where both of us take a candy with the same color.
One will get the good flavor and other not so lucky one will get the nasty flavor.
The worst flavor I've got is the Baby wipes! ewww!
But it was really fun! Good thing I didn't get the Booger or Poop flavor. haha!




Later that night, We finished the Cupcake orders she had.
It needed to be ready for the next day.



 Isn't so cute?
It was sooo good too!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment