Friday, October 2, 2015

StayCation




Hubby had a week off from work, It was a rainy week.
Like.. a lot of rain!
We didn't plan anything so we just decided to stay home and relax, catch up on our tv shows
And him doing what he loves to do... play games. haha!



Monday, I decided to make a Crockpot meal.
I usually don't like to spend all day in the kitchen cooking on Monday's.
This was so good.. I highly recommend it! ( Cream Cheese Chicken Chili)



I'm still trying different brands of Sparkling water I love love Sparkling Ice brand 
and It's making me want to just stick to it.
But I decided to try this one.
I only got to find it in Harris Teeter. 
It was okay.. It was unsweet. 
I don't think I'll get use to drinking something unsweet! It sucks! I love sugar!
So i always have to find healthy options to get my sugar.
This was the other brands I tried. ( Sparkling water obsession )
I don't know why I'm so obsessed! Just try it once maybe you will love it too! :)





Tuesday, I decided to make homemade bread.
This bread is good with everything.
Hubby loves it when I make grilled cheese with it,
And I love it with French toast!
Little man loves to snack on it plain, So this bread doesn't last that long.
Recipe (Homemade Bread)


..And then Thursday we had an amazing breakfast together.
This Nutella stuffed pancakes (  Nutella Stuffed Pancakes ) was definitely one of the best Pancakes I made.


This week has been great.
How about you? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment