Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Addio Italia


The day has come.

Today we leave Italy.

I'm not sure if we will be able to come back

Hopefully we can.

But for now,

See you later Italia.





Our friend came over to see us before we leave.
So happy to see them before we leave.

It was a sad goodbye. 
But I know we will see them again. 
..And I will forever cherish our memories in Italy. 

Time for new adventures.



With what's going on with the world.
I'm sure everyone is aware of the pandemic.
Traveling is not normal anymore.
Mask on and keep your distance.
It did have some challenges for us. 
But, you gotta do what you gotta do right?


My friend gave us some snack.
It saved me as I get hungry waiting.
...A lot of waiting

5 Luggages and a bunch of little bags for the kids and me. 
Checking it in was a relief. 
We only had to get it in Miami when we arrived in the US
Then check it back in.
It wasn't that hard.
Thank goodness my husband is with me with all of the traveling.
Traveling alone last year from the Philippines to Italy was definitely hard. 
Never want to do that again.
Maybe when the kids are bigger I'll do it again.




If you're wondering what the meals on the plane looks like now..
There you have it.
It made me crave for something hot and fresh.
The meals before was good enough.
But this was a big no no.
But, when you're hungry you are going to eat whatever you can.
So definitely eat that hot meal before your flight
and bring your favorite snacks.

10 hour flight from Madrid, Spain to Miami.
The longest day of my life.
But, my kids was okay..
So I'm okay.
They slept pretty much the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment