Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Trattoria Pizzeria Al Lido


1 week left in Italy. 
So much more dinner/lunch plans with the girls.
I'm so happy they try to make time to hangout with us on our last days. 



I've been wanting to go back to this restaurant. 
And I've been wanting to have some good seafood meal.
So I asked the girls if they want to join us!
I'm so glad they did.






Seafood Spaghetti.




The Frito misto.
(Mix fried seafood)
Reminds me of Cinque terre. 




Awesome dinner with great people!



So grateful for friends that appreciate what you love to do!



It was an awesome dinner with friends!
More awesome Italian dinner to eat before we leave!



Ciao,Ciao!
-Jen



Restaurant Address:
Via S. Giuliano, 55, 33170 Pordenone PN, Italy
(Google for more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment