Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Cinque Terre, Italy.



DREAMS. Do come true.

I have never thought that I will ever get to come to see this view in person.
Cinque terre, you are Beautiful.

We had a busy, tiring, long day exploring Cinque terre.
But, it was so worth it.


I mean.. look at that view!


First, I wanted to show you the first view you will see when you get off the train.

This is Riomaggiore. 
The first stop when you take the train to all to the 5 town.

Cinque terre means "The five lands" in Italian. 
Where is Cinque terre anyways?

Cinque terre is a coastal area within Liguria in the Northwest of Italy.





Cinque Terre is a rugged coastline on the Italian Riviera and consists of the five beautiful hillside towns Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. The five towns are connected by footpaths, for example the famous sentiero azzurro which connects all five villages.



Our first stop was Riomaggiore.
Since this was the first stop when you take the train.
About 10 minutes from La Spezia.



After walking by the water this is the view you will see.


Amazing.


I'm happy that there was not much people there.
It was such an amazing view.




By the water.






I think my boys loved it.


After spending a few hours there.
Drinks, walking, enjoyed the view.
We headed to our next town.

Manarola.


I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.
This view was breathtaking.

Definitely my top favorite town out of all the 5.
Picture was not enough justice.
It was the most beautiful view I've ever seen!



You will see a lot people laying down and getting some sun.

For me though, I don't think this was relaxing.
But, thats just me. hahah


After walking a little bit by the coast. 
We walked to the town and explore.




I finally got to try these.




The Take out seafood.
Isn't it the best idea?



We stopped again to relax and have few drinks.
We had to because of the kids.
It was a hot day.
But, not miserably hot.


We went back to our loft to change and relax.
Then we headed to our next town.

Monterosso al Mare.

Beach time!!


It needs to be part of your trip if you are going to all of the 5 town.
We didn't go to all of it since some of it requires some hiking.
We decided not to, mostly for the kids.




My boys loved the beach!!
I highly recommend Beach shoes though, it was rocky!


Ahh... so Peaceful.
Even though it was a bit crowded there.




Finally some relaxing time after all day of walking.






Sex on the beach!


It was a beautiful town!


Since it was our last destination for the day.
We decided to have dinner there.
We found a restaurant close to the beach.

Relaxing and there was a little bit of a good view.




Started off with some Anchovies salad.
How interesting, it was good.



My loves.



Then, of course.. Seafood Spaghetti!!



Shrimp penne for the boys.



It was a good dinner.
We were so exhausted and just ready to head back and sleep.





It was such an amazing day.







Ahhh. Italia
You never cease to impress me. 

Ti amo.












No comments:

Post a Comment