Monday, July 27, 2020

Venice. One last time.


Ohhh Venice. 
Here we are.
Last visit. 
Every visit was magical and its more magical on the last time. 



These are my favorite views in Venice.










Enjoyed the view with my loves for the last time.








So grateful to share this moments with my loves.





When it comes to drinking/eating spot.
We like to go to around Rialto bridge. 
We went for drinks and snacks in the first restaurant we actually we've ever been to in Venice.
Of course,  I highly recommend this restaurant!



And the most perfect snack that time was Ice cream and fries!




Couldn't be more perfect.



How beautiful is this Umbrella I got in Venice?
I'm in love.



Will forever remember this view in my head.
Grazie Mille Venice for all of the amazing memories.
You made me believe that dreams can come true. 

Addio. 
xo
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment