Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Last Italian Dinner



Last Italian Dinner.
Last Italian meal. 
I can't believe its here. 
We have few days left. 

Of course on our last time eating out we picked the first restaurant we ate at. 
Remember the first time we went out in Italy to explore and had our first Italian meal experience?

Gosh, feels like yesterday. 
Looking back and re reading my blogs gives me a nostalgic feeling.
I was talking about how I know I'm going to love it here.
..And I was right. 
Vibes cannot lie.

..And here we are. 
Talking about the last time.
I know I would be reading my Italy blogs one day and its going
to put a smile on my face on how amazing the time we had here. 

Life is great guys.
Enjoy every minute.
Wherever you are, whoever you are with. 

Anyways, 
Today was a great day. 
We had our usual in Spaghetti house (Ristorante San giorgio in Aviano)
We had our favorite meals we usually order  so we remember all of the flavors some more. haha!


Calamari Fritti


Chicken Alfredo.





Of course, eating dinner is better with friends!




Couldn't be more grateful to meet awesome friends here in Italy








Gonna miss these ladies so much.






No goodbyes But see you later. 




On our packing day.
We decided to stay in so we can have everything ready for our travel day. 
It's going to be a long day I had to make sure everything is perfect.








For our last Dinner. 
We had Take out Italian pizza.
There's really nothing like Brick oven pizza guys. 
Italian pizza is definitely the best.
I mean... I really can't compare.

Kebab pizza, kids pizza with fries and Capricciosa my favorite, for our last Italian pizza meal.
Every bite was amazing.

It's going to be a really long day. 
Time to get as much as rest that we can. 

Have a good day!
Ciao, Ciao!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment