Thursday, July 9, 2020

Going away party.



Few weeks left in Italy. 
It's staring to feel real as it gets closer.

Our awesome friends hosted a fun going away party. 
I couldn't be more grateful.



It was a lot of amazing foods!






Of course, gotta have the star of every Filipino party.
Lechon!!






They have made few awesome dish with the Lechon.
They made lechon sisig and lechon paksiw.
Both were ahhhmazing.


Some of my friends made their delicious dish. 
This one I requested from my friend.
I love it when she makes it.


Of course, my favorite Ube cake!




These beautiful ladies!












The guys were doing their own thing playing pool.
While the kids play games outside.
It did rain a little bit but it didn't ruin our fun.





What a fun night to remember. 

Have a good week.
xoxo
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment