Saturday, July 18, 2020

Girls day



Now that we  only have few weeks left in Italy.
I want to spend a lot of time with the girls as much as I can. 



..And that starts with pamper day with the girls.
Mani and Pedi!



It's been exactly a year since I've done this. 
Never got to try Pedicure in Italy and I'm pleased. 



It feels good to have a day like this. 




We went to OXA nails in Sacile.
I can' believe how close is this place to our house and I never went until now.





With my girls.



I mean, Behind the scene. 
I highly suggest this place.
Book your appointment ahead of time!




After that we decided to have some Eat all you can sushi. 
Close to our house.




Love getting Sushi at this restaurant whenever we crave for some. 


With the whole family for dinner.









Definitely satisfied all the cravings.


Grateful for these awesome friends. 
Going to miss them so much!!!


Have a good weekend. 
xoxo
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment