Saturday, July 18, 2020

Bye house, Hello temporary home.


The time has come. 
Time to move out of our house in Sacile. 


I can't believe this is happening.


Time to pack up.



Grateful for all of the travel we did while living here.



So excited for whats to come.





Since it was chaotic in the house.
I decided to leave with the kids.
And have my last Cappuccino at the bakery by our house.



With my loves.






The packers finished early and with a little problem cause of miscommunication
we had to move to the hotel a day earlier than expected. 

Bye house.  =(



Our home for few weeks. 



Complete 2 rooms perfect for family of 4.



Feels like it was just yesterday when we moved in here for the first time. (Hello Aviano 2016)

I still remember all of the details.


What a busy day.
The good thing about living here now is all the food options we can have. 




Going to have more busy days ahead.
I'm ready.

xoxo
-Jen


















No comments:

Post a Comment